Sunday, August 1, 2010

Masalama, Jordan!

The day has finally arrived: COS! Close of Service! The End!

Today is my LAST day in the JOR as a Peace Corps volunteer! Hurrah! I didn't think I would make it this far, but here I am! 2+ years of (challenging) service later, I can now claim the title of RPCV (Returned Peace Corps Volunteer).

I don't know if I'll miss very much about you, the JOR. I DO know that one of the few things I'll miss about you is the food. Oh, the food...[drool]. However, India is calling to me (err, my stomach), so masalama, Jordan.

----------

Picture: Sporting my new traveler haircut while munching on a potato spiral from Souq Jara on Rainbow Street in Amman, Jordan.

3 comments:

ebtblue said...

Mmmm new food. Enjoy eating your way through India.

L said...

your hair is SO SHORT.
I like it :D
I recently straightened my hair to see how long it was...
it's long.
I LOVE YOU.

Unknown said...

did you get that potato thing at souq jara? love the hair! we still need to shave our heads together ;)