Monday, August 9, 2010

The First Week

The first week in India has been dizzying and amazing! I only have a few minutes left for internet, so here's the short of it:

1. Delhi

2. Pushkar (lake supposed to be created when Brahma dropped a lotus) where we saw ghats, people bathing in the holy lake, and where I got ridiculously sick bwecause I ate street food when I shouldn't have :P

3. Jaipor and Amber, where I saw beautiful palaces, forts, and a monkey temple! I fed monkeys by hand! One jumped on me to get the peanuts.

4. Agra, where I saw the Taj Mahal. Amazing and beautiful!

5. Varnassi, where I currently am. The Ganges river is dirty but it's been interesting watching the people.

No picture :( . I hope to find an internet place later though to write something longer! Tomorrow: Temples and a Ganges river ride!

3 comments:

L said...

omg.
your week sounds AWESOME!!!!
My week was unproductive!!!!
have fun~
stay safe~
I love you <3

L said...

Mommy and Daddy wish you well and they miss you...they also want to wish safety for you.

Daddy is worried only a nail's worth. He specified this just to make this clear that he's not worrying TOO MUCH. HAHA OUR FAMILY <3

BCheung said...

WOoOOoOooO sounds freaking awesome!