Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ELEPHANTS!?!

After a comfortable train ride (beats the India train hands down), M & I arrived in Chiang Mai!

Ko Samed was wonderful. I will fondly remember the frog living in our bathroom, the (really) little hut we stayed in, and the intense sun burns we got on the beach :D

So far, Chiang Mai has been good. There are used bookshops everywhere (in which M has to drag me out of), we just signed up for a trekking trip and volunteering at an elephant nature park. It'll be a fun and full couple of days!

Elephants!

I can see the end of our time in Thailand quickly approaching. How sad! Thailand has been a blast and I'll miss it quite a bit. BUT, we have Cambodia, Vietnam, China and Korea (for me) to look forward to!

Note to sister: We should rock Thailand when you graduate! You'll love it here!

Elephants!?

Note to friends: It seems I'm always pressed for time when I manage to get myself to an internet cafe. Sorry for the short updates!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so jealous of the intense traveling you get to do!!